Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Embarrassed

Okay, can I just say how embarrassed I have been feeling this morning???! I took a shower last night and the soap we have been using has little scrubbing beads in it. Well I got the stupid little things in both of my eyes while I was washing my face. I spent the next couple of hours rubbing my eyes and trying to make them tear up so I could cry the beads out. It wasn't very fun. Fast forward to this morning. I was sleeping on the floor in the living room with Riley (our sleeping situation was a little messed up last night) and I heard rummaging in our storage closet on our front porch. I looked out the window and it was our friend, Caleb. I ran back to my bedroom because I wasn't properly dressed, I had just woken up! While I was in my room throwing clothes on I heard him knock on the door. I opened it up and talked to him for a few minutes. While I was talking to him I felt like my right eye was trying to close itself. I thought it was probably a little swollen from last night. Well, Caleb left and I went to the bathroom to look in the mirror. A little swollen??? Oh my HECK. Both of my eyes were beyond puffy. I looked like a freak! Hace you seen Hitch? Remember the part where he has an allergic reaction to his food? Yeah. That was me this morning. Not to mention that I went to bed with wet hair last night so that was a frizzed out curly mess.
Now, I usually don't really care how I look. Otherwise I would not have opened the door after just waking up. No one looks their best when they roll out of bed. But today, I cared. Had I know I looked that freaky I would have never opened the door! Caleb probably thinks Michael is a great guy for waking up to that every morning! haha!
We are actually really sad right now because Caleb and Kendra are moving. We've had a lot of fun hanging out with them and the girls looove their boys, Daxon and Graham. Its going to be sad not having them around any more!!

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

I can just picture you, good thing your friend didn't call the cops for spousal abuse. hope you're feeling better soon.

Michelle Starrs said...

this cracks me up! you are so funny, i hate it when people come to the door when i'm a mess!

Alise said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!! that is hilarious! i really truly honestly laughed out loud! oh i love you!!!